top 77 quotes on love quotes

top 77 quotes on love quotes for him

Everyone in his life must love and so that he needs  quotes, so that can talk with it, so we came up with the best top 77 quotes on love quotes for you. Do not forget to share them on social media.

Short love quotes

"I never want to stop making memories with you." Pierre Jeanty
Short love quotes

And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. Beth Revis​

I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home.Sleepless in Seattle

Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.


Speak low, if you speak love. – William Shakespeare

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. – William Shakespeare




Short Quotes about love and live

Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi





Short love quotes for him


If I know what love is, it is because of you. Hermann Hesse

You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.

 Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.

I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home. Dorothy Sayers

There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.Unknown

The first day you came into my life, I realized that you will stay here until the end. Unknown

Short love quotes for her


I crown you the Queen of my heart.

 On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.

 Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.

I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. Ben Folds Five

Quotes about love


It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. Friedrich Nietzsche

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.Plato

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. Bette Davis

Quotes about life



All emotion is involuntary when genuine. Mark Twain

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often. Mark Twain

“What we think, we become.” Buddha

If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. George Bernard Shaw

There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. Helen Keller

We need much less than we think we need. Maya Angelou

We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are. Anaïs Nin

All limitations are self-imposed. Oliver Wendell Holmes 

All emotion is involuntary when genuine. Mark Twain

True love quotes


 One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.~ Paulo Coelho

Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while. "The Princess Bride"

 I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Love quotes for him


 I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

 You make me happy in a way no one else can.

 I am in love with you and this reality is far better than my dreams.

 I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Jamie Weise

If rain drops were kisses, I'd send you showers. If hugs were seas, I'd send you oceans. And if love was a person I'd send you me.Emily Bronte

Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it's something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think. E.A. Bucchianeri

Love quotes for her


So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. Paulo Coelho

Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches. William Goldman

The Sun loved the Moon so much he died every night just to let her breathe. Unknown

I still haven't figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do. William C. Hannan 
Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person. Kermit the Frog
i love you quotes

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. Unknown

I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. Cassandra Clare

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Angelita Lim

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. A. A. Milne

If I know what love is, it is because of you. Herman Hesse

Love story quotes


The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you. Jalaluddin Rumi
Love story quotes

I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. Veronic Roth
I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me. Veronic Roth

What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Chuck Palahniuk

He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began. Leo Tolstoy

You are the friend to whom my soul is attached as to its better half. You are dearer to me than language has the power of telling. Frances Burney

If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. Haruki Murakami

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. Giuseppe Verdie

In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you. Virginia Woolf


Don't forget to share it if you like it

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.